- All teams must create and use a non-branded crest their club. (Suggest canva.com for logo creation)
- All clubs have a minimum roster size of 4 players however, matches will be 3v3 format.
- Any player that isn’t on your club’s official roster and plays will result in your club forfeiting. Repeated offenders will lose their manager and be banned for the remainder of the season.
- If a manager leaves a club, someone on the club may take over with league approval. If the entire team leaves, all players will be released from the roster into the free agent pool.
- Managers cannot manage two different teams in one season
- If manager resigns during a season, he/she cannot play for any other club in the league other than their current club for the rest of the season.
- Anyone found verbally abusing other players in any form will be banned from the site.
- Players signed with one club but, found guilty of playing with another club on a separate account will be banned from the league.
- Players who allow a banned or otherwise illegal player to play on their account will be banned from the league.
- To sign-up a new team, please fill out this form.
- We implement the official CDL Rules and Settings found HERE.
- Game types: Hardpoint, Search & Destroy and Domination.
- Maps: Crash, Gun Runner, Ramaza, Shoot House and Hackney Yard
- Managers will be given three official reschedules per season where the opposing team must accommodate the request.
- Managers must inform their opponent that they are attempting to reschedule at least two hours prior to the start time. Once a manager has communicated to the opposing club that they wish to reschedule, they must also contact the league.
- If a manager asks for a reschedule within two hours of the scheduled game time, it is then up to the discretion of the opposing manager.
POST MATCH PROCEDURES
Each player (Home and Away) must submit results within 2 hours following each match. No excuses.
Results must be video recorded after every game played with video proof of results. Players must submit the twitch link along with the results in the game in the match results form.
All results must be 100% clear for the league to understand. If they are not, you run the risk of the result being unable to be recorded.
The league can request for proof of results at any time.
All results are final. No alterations are to be made / submitted under any circumstances.
In the instance that both players report conflicting results, the match will be placed into dispute and will be handled by a league representative.
In the event of a dispute, both players will be asked to provide evidence of their match victory.
If neither player can provide evidence of their match victory, both players will be given a draw as the result.
- Kills / Deaths / Wins / Losses / Games Participated
- Only managers can put a player on their roster.
- All players must register with the league, prior to participation. That form can be found HERE.
- All players must be on a roster prior to the season beginning in order to be eligible to play. Absolutely no adding players after the season begins.
- If a player wishes to change teams, they must do so between seasons.
- All managers and players involved in a transaction will receive a confirmation email or pm in discord.
- There will be 2 (two) separate divisions – Division One and Division Two.
- Teams will play each other a minimum of twice per season (depending on the total number of clubs).
- End of season standings will be decided based upon the highest point totals. Should a tie in the standings occur the leader will be determined by – Head to Head record, Game Differential, Total Wins, Games For, Games Against.
- At the end of each season, the bottom 2 (two) teams from Division One will be relegated to Division Two for the next season. The top 2 (two) teams from Division Two will earn automatic promotion to the Division One.
- The league champion will receive a majority portion of the league buy-in.